Friday, December 17, 2010

Chrome OS Netbook: The required by Law Box opening pictures

Okay, so as I visit sites around the web and read different blogs about the Cf-48 netbook (which is what it should be called in my book), I see everyone posts pictures about their unveiling of the netbook from its box. So I guess this is a requirement for me as well.

So here is the outside box. I really like the mouse trap idea.


Here are the warnings about the battery.


The starting instructions...


Screen and keyboard layout info


The netbook in its wrapper inside the box...


The Cr-48 without its battery.


The battery...


The power cord and box


Same thing, different angle


The battery out of the wrapper


Yes, the battery says Mario


Unwrapped...


And now with the battery installed...


The latch


Turn it on and it pops up fast...


Then it asks for language and your network settings...


Terms and Conditions


After that it begins updating...


The screen


Battery came with a partial charge


It's alive, it's alive, it's alive... (check your pop culture references at the door if you don't get that one)


Showing screen size


Let's get it started...


Going through the tutorial


Somehow I missed capturing the login screen. It required me to login with my Gmail account. Note: This system does not want to work with the Enterprise version of Google Apps. It told me my login of that type could not be used with this device for now.

2 comments:

  1. Looks promising. What is your rating thus far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know in my next post. There are things I am curious about, things I am confused about, and there are things I am frustrated about.

    ReplyDelete