Monday, December 20, 2010

Chrome OS, The trouble with Mice

So today the mouse has been acting up. The mouse became a highlight bar and wouldn't let me click anything. I kept clicking and eventually it became a pointer again. Also I am still having issues with the pointer not exactly clicking on what I am clicking on. These are minor things. I wish this had a light up keyboard as in the dark it is hard to keep my fingers on the right keys.

I have had some Flash issues like others have reported. But nothing major.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of mouse are you using? I've tried two Logitech wireless mice and the only gripe I've have is the sensitivity being way to high.

    Agreed about the keyboard illumination.

    I get around flash by using a flash block extension. I know certain sites are useless without flash, but the extension I'm using allows whitelisting with a keystroke combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should should rephrase my post. It is the touch pad to which I am referring. It is acting up today as well. Now suddenly I am having trouble left clicking half the time. Reboot. As for Flash, yes, I use Flashblock too. I use a lot of extensions with Chrome. But sometimes I want to watch a Flash video.

    ReplyDelete