Monday, December 27, 2010

How to drive a technician insane...

So today I have an engineer from a far away country helping me resolve an issue. He was copying a really large file (800+ meg) over to my hard drive via Webex. He seems to mention the file is done copying, but I realize he has uploaded the file to the wrong location. So here we are almost done downloading the file and I "move" it to the correct folder. I thought it was done. Needless to say, the guy goes ape. He quickly returns to his professional self, but it was funny to see him freak out. I felt bad about it as now we had to download the file all over again. But it was funny... His expression was basically like "For the humanity of the world..." I know he wanted to tell me I was a idiot. But it really was an accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment